- Bushings control the turning of your trucks. Cone bushings are less restrictive and let you lean further into a turn.
- For quicker turning, Lower number durometer bushings are softer, they let you lean further. Higher numbers are harder, more restrictive and stable for higher speeds.
- APS rides a couple of points softer than they test
- Sold as Pair with Sticker.
- .975" Dia x .60" High (24.77mm Dia x 15.24mm High)
- Need help deciding which bushings are best for you? DM me on Instagram @UndergroundLongboards or Message me on Facebook. I'm happy to help with any questions.
- Ships directly from Riptide Sports
Personally I care more about how hard/soft my bushings are rather than the color. Its about performance, how the board feels under my feet.
For more information on Riptide Sports Bushings please visit https://www.riptidesports.com/aps-cone-duro-choices/